Introduction to DeluxeBB free open source bulletin board software
DeluxeBB is a powerful open source bulletin board, which helps you create your own web communities in less than 10 minutes.
The board is written completely in PHP and uses a MySQL database to store its content.
All pages are optimized for speed and security. We believe is not necessary to overload the software with features like many other forum providers, we always keep the speed, security and easy handling as our primary objectives.
Although we do provide our community members with a specific forum for feature requests and user created mods and add-ons.
Join the DeluxeBB Newsletter
You will receive information about new versions, important fixes and other DeluxeBB related news.
We will not pass your email to third persons or send any advertisements.
DeluxeBB 1.2 Released (25-03-08)
Stable Version, many bugfixes and improvements This is the last version which supports PHP4.
The next release 1.3 will be PHP5 only!
Changelog for version 1.2:
Fixed bugs / Changes:
- made corporate skin valid xhtml & cleaned up templates
- new extension for templates to improve security
- correct preview of text-only signature in member cp
- correct image resizing on IE6
- icq image url updated
- relative paths problem with richtext editor solved
- added deleting function to admin cp->find&edit members->list members
- smiley inserting by click when html is disabled
- added support for right-to-left languages
- searching for users on admin cp is now multipage enhanced
- newpost.php now handling utf-8 correctly
- removed outdated flash logo code
- multipage functionality for opening the latest topic over the index page
- small bug with who-is-online function
- on forum view topic page number doesnt show up when topic is pinned
- replaced old database field values like “yes” or “no”, “on” and “off” with 1 and 0
- outbug problem of email spam protection
- user rank signature/avatar settings now also recognised in profile view
- forward to correct page after editting a post
- view all posts of a user now recognises moved threads
- forum search enhanced
- lastpost info when deleting a post is not correct
- problem with moving threads